We have been experiencing a lot of growth in our software development areas and are in need of Software Leaders who are passionate about building new products and scaling existing products! We are looking for Leaders who enjoy working with smart, entrepreneurial engineers & business teams, and like solving challenges at Amazon impact and scale. We have multiple Software Development Management position openings in Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC.
These positions require a strong background in software development, agile methodology, client side software, backend services and system, customer facing software and scalable architectures. Individuals must have experience in managing teams of Developers.
1. Management of resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
2. Develop the long-term strategy for your programs and translate that into an achievable action plan. Execute against plans and roadmaps.
3. Work with engineers and development managers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
4. Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
5. Responsible for the overall development life cycle of a program.
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
- You will be building and owning highly distributed and scalable products and services.
- You will get the opportunity to work closely with a great team of software developers.
- You will understand what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
- You will understand our data-driven culture and how we make decisions that delight our customers.