Are you interested in guiding talented engineers to establish, optimize, and streamline processes within the cloud that leverage cross-functional AWS storage based products and technology platforms? We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in innovative problem solving and a history of strategic and tactical execution to provide the best possible archival storage solutions.
As a Program Manager for AWS Glacier, you will manage a complex portfolio of projects providing the glue to keep all the pieces organized and on track. Given the breadth of our programs, this role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of the organization. You will be responsible for leading programs, projects and execution in order to drive organization-wide Glacier cold storage-centric solutions. This will be done by using program management best practices, portfolio management and analysis, teaming with customer service teams, business intelligence, finance, management and program stakeholders. The candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for the cloud. You can become part of this unique opportunity to make history defining the latest evolution of cold cloud storage.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Lead initiatives and work closely with teams across the organization, including development teams.
· Work closely with service owners and partner teams to understand product roadmaps and drive overall new product introduction schedules.
· Collaborate with stakeholder teams to define deliverables, roadmaps, and accompanying documentation for ad-hoc projects and programs.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
· Clearly communicate with technical owners, product managers, and upper management.
· Drive process and tooling improvements to increase visibility, throughput and output quality.