Where do Amazonians come from?
Amazon hires the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly identify and drive solutions to improve our customers' experience on across Amazon. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity. PeopleTech is seeking an innovative and highly motivated Senior UX Designer to reinvent how jobseekers become Amazonians.
The PeopleTech team is reinventing how people become Amazonians. We create HR products and experiences for employees throughout their career at Amazon–from seasoned industry veterans looking for their next adventure to new junior talent looking to make their mark on the world to associates managing their schedules and paychecks at the beating heart of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center network. Our customers are every single Amazon employee, plus those looking to join us–including you!
In this role, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers and engineers, inventing and iterating on end-to-end workflows and product experiences. You’ll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to senior executives to influence the best experience for our customers.
- Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive product experiences.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
- Lead and mentor other designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Identify opportunities to experiment and apply new technologies and interaction patterns to solve customer problems.
- Work closely with UX Research in the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.