The People Technology UX team at Amazon is seeking a customer-obsessed Senior UX Designer to join our quest to build a best-in-class HR product suite that will disrupt the current landscape of internal tools. This role is best suited for a highly capable creative leader who has the composure and communication talent to effectively present to senior executives and influence the right outcomes for our customers. As a Senior UX Designer, you know how to develop and communicate a vision, quickly bring concepts to life, then iterate and refine them as you gather and factor in customer and business requirements. You have experience effectively mentoring other Designers. You have an inventor’s spirit, highly refined aesthetic sensibilities, solid hard skills, a killer eye for detail, and a track record of producing world class user experiences. Join our growing UX team and make a significant impact on our business while leading and influencing the design direction for a new suite of HR products.
Help us change the perception of how "typical" internal tools are designed by creating innovative interfaces that inject beauty and delight into our customer's day-to-day.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant product experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define best-in-class user experiences.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across our product suite.
- Participate in the planning process for new products and features helping drive the vision across our product suite.
- Own the production of world-class designs and documents for presentation to engineers, product managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.