Are you a creative big thinker who’s passionate about design-led thinking and evangelizing user experience? Do you find yourself dreaming up new ways of bringing innovative concepts to life? Have you ever wanted to make a meaningful impact to hundreds of thousands of employees?
People Technology/Product Experience is seeking an innovative and highly motivated Senior UX Designer to join us in rethinking how we empower and unite the candidate and employee experience at Amazon. We’re innovating and improving the way employees interact with one another on a scale that no other company has before. In this role, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers and engineers, inventing and iterating on end-to-end workflows and product experiences. You’ll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to senior executives to influence the best experience for our customers. Responsibilities
· Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive product experiences.
· Lead brainstorming sessions and design reviews.
· Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
· Identify opportunities to experiment and apply new technologies and interaction patterns to solve customer problems.
· Work closely with UX Research in the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.