Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon.com, Inc. has worldwide net sales of over $70bn and is still growing at an incredibly fast rate. Almost half of these sales come from our international businesses and our European retail business is a core part of that scale and growth. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast including operations in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and our EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
The people are what make things go here at Amazon. Our Talent Acquisition team is focused to find and attract the most talented people to Amazon, while keeping our hiring bar high. They oversee the recruitment process for roles across different businesses, building strong relationships with hiring managers in order to source great candidates who will help our business grow. They manage budgets, agencies and job postings and above all promote the best possible candidate experience.
As Amazon continues to grow and innovate as a business in EU, we need to find the right people to work with us and drive our success. As a part of our Talent Acquisition team you will help to attract the most talented people to Amazon. At the moment we have a number of open opportunities in the talent acquisition team at different level of seniority primarily in UK, Germany and our EU HQ in Luxembourg. The main areas include, but are not limited to:
- You may lead a high-caliber recruiting team or be an individual contributor, focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and acting as client lead for supported groups.
- You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer service level agreements.
- We also have an internal Executive recruitment function where we require strong research and assessment skills, judgment and tenacity. You will have the opportunity to work on senior searches taking ownership of the end-to-end search process.
- You will foster a collaborative and goal-oriented team environment that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, and quality-driven results to internal and external customers.
- You need to have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client management and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing top-tier customer service.