Are you excited about building tools that directly impact Amazon’s business? We need an experienced developer to innovate in optimizing utilization of compute capacity, forecasting scaling needs, and building tools that enable us to effectively and efficiently manage Amazon’s massive compute infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to leverage Amazon Web Services and a wide variety of technologies and frameworks.
- We're building web services in Ruby, Java, and back-end infrastructure built on top of Amazon Web Services. Our full stack currently leverages Elastic Map Reduce, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2 and S3.
- We're building engaging websites using Ruby/Rails and the latest graphing and visualization technologies.
- We're building tools that analyze large amounts of data (i.e. utilization data, AWS usage and billing data), crunch numbers and display visualizations that provide users with insight into this rich data.
- Build software to analyze hardware inventory, usage, and financial cost models and make data-driven recommendations to Amazon's business owners that significantly reduce their costs.
- We are responsible end-to-end for all products we design and launch. Every developer at Amazon uses our software.