The Vancouver recruiting team is looking for a Senior Recruiter who will focus on full lifecycle recruiting for technical positions. This person will work within a collaborative local team and work closely with sourcing recruiters, client lead recruiters and coordinators at our HQ in Seattle. This position will be a senior member of the recruiting team, serving as a primary recruiting point of contact for a variety of teams. They will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our customers. The Senior Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- This is a strategic business partner role where you’ll have the opportunity to own and build the recruitment strategy for multiple teams.
- Work with some of the world’s most sophisticated recruiters, programs, systems and tools
- Ongoing investment in training and development of your career
- Never a dull moment in an environment where employees are encouraged to invent and simplify processes
- Work with one of the worlds most recognized brands who are defining the consumer experience
- Seeking someone who has management experience or someone that would like to progress their career into management
The Senior Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches successfully and have past experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understanding how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
· Partner with multiple teams and hiring managers to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.