Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, Inc.
Job site address:
120 Bremner Boulevard
Toronto, ON M5J 0A8
Job Title: Product Manager III
Job duties: Want to build a better online shopping experience? Amazon’s Optimal Sourcing Systems (OSS) is looking for experienced Project Owners who want to deliver Amazon’s next generation of inventory management systems. As part of Amazon’s Supply Chain Optimization Technology (SCOT) group, OSS designs and builds systems that measure and manage Amazon’s supplier capabilities, identify and react to order the products our customers want, and prioritizes inbound freight for our global network. Our software is used by every country Amazon services, and is a critical link to ensuring Amazon offers the products our customers want, at the lowest possible cost.
We’re looking for a top notch product owner to build new services from the ground up and expand existing services. We are looking for a product leader to lead, designer to design, inventor to invent, builder to build, launch, and scale new and existing services for our customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· End-to-end ownership of the metrics & goals that define success – own the product experience to drive the growth to achieve yearly targets
· Working closely with potential customers to understand their use cases and requirements
· Supporting the Solutions Architect and the Account Manager communities in their engagements with customers by being a product expert and advising customers
· Proposing a list of features and working with the development team
· Developing the product strategy (positioning, pricing, marketing etc.)
· Analyzing business drivers, understanding the underlying trends in the business, and reporting to senior management
· Launching product features, beta programs, and marketing programs
· Meeting customers and presenting the product roadmap
Salary Range: $97,200 to $162,300/yr, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
· Health Care
· Savings Plans
· Income Protection
· Paid Time Off
· Signing Bonuses
· Employee Stock BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· BS in Computer Science, or a Bachelor of Engineering in a related field, and MBA
· Minimum of 5 years of product management or sales management in international businesses
- Minimum of 2 years experience translating customer needs into product features, user interface design, and pricing models to deliver an unparalleled customer experience. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet the qualifications above.
To apply, please visit http://toronto.amazon-jobs.com