· A deep understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity.
· Proven ability to relate to and solve business problems through machine learning, data mining and statistical algorithms.
· 5+ years of relevant applied science or broad machine learning research experience.
· Expert in one or proficient in more than one, major programming languages (C++, Java, C#, C, FORTRAN, Perl/Ruby, etc.)
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
· Time-management skills; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities.