· Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Math, or a related field
· Five years of experience in the job offered or related occupation. Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field plus five years of experience.
· Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable; highly available systems
· Experience with modern tools and environments (e.g., XML, web services, version control systems, bug/issue tracking tools)
· Familiarity with SQL.
· Experience with data analysis/mining using large relational databases (tables >= 10^9 rows) a plus.
· Experience with Scrum, XP or other agile methodologies. · A background with mathematical modeling or optimization a plus.